I know this is long shot, but.....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: I know this is long shot, but.....
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 02:12:01 EDT
Ok, here I go again trying to find someone, but this time I don't think he's
a list member.
Back around '86 or '87, my brother and I became acquainted with a guy named
Roger, who lived in the Lawndale vicenity.  We bought tons of Spitfire parts
from him, basically we have a '73 Spitfire in the garage, boxed up with the
only items missing were the interior and dash, engine and transmission (yes
we even got a frame which is now hanging from the rafters waiting for me to
feel ambitious).  He knew an incredible amount of info, belonged to a
Spitfire club or two and was lots of help.  His own Spitfire (what was the
first year with the rubber bumpers?)had undergone an engine swap with a Mazda
13B rotary and five speed, to which he had made his own headers.  Roger moved
to Ohio around the end of '88.  I have forgotten his last name, but if I can
find one box of those parts where I can still read the writing, I could get
the last name again as well as an address to use as a starting point.  Does
someone any of you know sound like this?  Can you help?  I figure with his
heavy activity with  Spits, somebody possibly might know him.

        Michael