Spit 6 dilema - I need pros and cons.

To: <nass@egroups.com>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>,
Subject: Spit 6 dilema - I need pros and cons.
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:40:10 -0400
Well after inspecting both donors.... the GT6+, and last night, the 75 Spit....

I can't decide which chassis to use. One or the other can benefit
from components from the other, but both chassis's and suspension,
running gear,etc are in great shape.

I can go roto-flex and keep the MKII bonnet (hinges) or I can
go late '75 and add radiator mounts, and graft the GT6+ louvers
and bump onto the 1500 Bonnet.

Anybody need a very good condition 1500 Spit motor complete with
all properly operating '75 vintage emission equipment.
I'll also have a very good chassis with running gear avail.
All you need is a body

I need the input of those that have gone before me. I guess it
boils down to which front end style I like better, but I don't
want to have to go through chassis mods for the front bonnets.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net   http://www.teglerizer.com (new layout)