SOS or RIP for TTA?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS or RIP for TTA?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 17:57:06 -0700
Hi everyone.  Well, when it gets to the stage where I'm the only person
posting items for sale on the TOTALLY TRIUMPH AUCTION page (which is a 100%
totally free-to-use service to both buyers and sellers), then I have to
begin to ask myself whether it's worth the effort to even keep it going.

Originally, there were about 35-40 TR parts listed -- even a few autos for
sale.  Considering that it costs absolutely nothing to list or sell an item
with this resource, I can't understand why everyone has seemingly given up
on it so quickly.

If no items are posted, then people are going to stop checking it, period.
Oh well, at least a few of us tried -- and I thank those who did.  Once my
current auctions expire, I may let the thing linger for a week or two, but
if the list members have no interest in using this resource that was created
specifically for you, then I guess I'll pull the plug.

Thanks again to those who gave it a go.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!