Re: overheating cause diagnosis/Radiator additives

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: overheating cause diagnosis/Radiator additives
From: SpitfiresRule@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:20:01 EDT
I have used Water Wetter in all of my vehicles for the past year. And I too
could swear that they run cooler! Almost thought about taking it out last
winter! But I am very impressed with it. BTW, LBC company has it on sale
right now for around $7+ (not exactly sure). Also my buddy who was having a
similar problem with his MGB, had his exhaust and intake manifolds coated
with the HPC ceramic coating, and he claims big results! I'll know in a month
when I get mine put back together (I did mine too).

Mitch D. Johnson
1965 MK2 "Bobby"
1965 MK2 "Thomas T. Triumph"
1965 MK2 (my son's car, no name as of yet)
1964 MK1 (Parts R Us)