Slave cylinder Q??

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slave cylinder Q??
From: "Jason K. Cullum" <jcullum@chorus.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:06:13 -0500
I hope someone can help me with this ASAP....

The slave cylinder on my 63 MK1 all messed up!!!!

To clarify.. The threads are mangled where the line from the master inputs
into it, thus I cannot get a good seal. Any ideas short of buying a new
slave? I just put new seals in this one.

It is the style that has the groove all the way around so it can be tuned
upside down adn the hydraulic line screwed into the input for the bleeder
screw and possibly rethread the messed up part and a larger bleeder screw
put in????

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Jason