Re: Dash Bits

To: Mike Perry <mikep@michindust.com>
Subject: Re: Dash Bits
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:56:53 -0500
Mike
    Its the dimmer switch for the gauges. My 74 has one, but its broke. I think
I'll replace mine with a Variable resistor.

Pat
63 Spitfire(Just sitiing there)
74 Spitfire(OH OH sounds like a universal joint)
68 Chevy C10(Got to get this one done, need to buy lumber)
Check out the new frames page(work in progress)
 www.spitfires.iwarp.com