RE: Maplight and More

To: "'Wayne H. Francis'" <francis@legacyvisions.com>,
Subject: RE: Maplight and More
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:23:34 -0400
Wayne,  the relay is located under the dash by your left knee right above
the backside of the dimmer control..  It is located there with another relay
of which I cannot remember.  I am not sure of the relation between the fan
relay and the rest of the harness but it seems that this item reaches out
and touches alot.  one went bad on me a year ago and caused damage all
through my harness.  I encourage replacement if in doubt.  Replacements from
usual suspects were outlandish when I looked so the one from radio Shack for
$4 worked perfectly.

hope I helped

Patrick Bowen