Re: Escort Catalytic Converters

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Escort Catalytic Converters
From: "Matthew Van Benschoten" <mvb@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:46:02 -0400
John,
Purchase a universal type catalyst from Walker, or similar supplier, that
will fit your package. I wouldn't mess with the air pump or EGR unless you
have problems passing your emissions test. You can spend a lot of money on
this stuff. Mount the catalyst as close to the head as possible and buy the
largest one you can fit. Modern catalysts, even these generic ones, have
lots of bed volume and usually don't add too much back pressure.

Regards,

Matthew Van Benschoten
mvb@voyager.net
http://www.sundanceracing.com