RE: references/car loaners

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: references/car loaners
From: "Milotay, Mark ISTA:EX" <Mark.Milotay@gems5.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:33:10 -0700
Right on Fred,

This is the sort of thing that an Internet list like this really excels at,
providing protection to its members. It may be as simple as alerting members
to a sale from a particular parts house, to warning people about lending
their
pride & joy to someone who won't show the appropriate level of respect and
responsibility towards. I feel that Fred should be commended for stepping up
to the plate and performing this less than comfortable task.

Thanks,

Mark