Re: Aluminum Flywheel

To: A666K@aol.com, owner-spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aluminum Flywheel
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:30:39 EDT
Boy, talk about timing.....

I've been siting here debating whether or not should I post some items I sell
through my shop, one being Aluminum Flywheels for the LBC applications.  They
are made from an aircraft  grade aluminum, the particular alloy depending on
the model, and have a 1050 steel friction surface.  All materials are laser
cut, CNC machined and heat treated.  Most of my British applications sell for
$369US plus shipping, I will ship almost anywhere, and I do accept credit
card orders.  If anyone is interested, send me your mailing address and I'll
send you a brochure.

        Michael