Re: Oregon DEQ area

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Oregon DEQ area
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:37:59 -0700
Not Velcro?

;))))

Nick Moseley
(Sorry couldn't resist, no willpower)
-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
To: alemen@pop.ftconnect.com <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2000 10:05 AM

>Thanks for clearing that up-these are the sorts of things I lay in bed
thinking about! ;-)

>Laura G.
>>
>>From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
>>Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:12:00 -0400
>>To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
>>Subject: Oregon DEQ area
>>

>>Laura, there are some areas ( probably most of Oregon, that are exempt).
Trouble is I live near Portland as does Reid and we both need to pass. I
looked at a couple of cars outside the area, but knowing that I would have
to pass decided against them. The test area is growing and in fact one of
the cars I looked at would now no longer be legal as the boundary moved ( is
about to move). There is also anothe main area in southern Oregon as well.

>>Alan

tests and other areas that didn't. I know someone here from Oregon and he
keeps his car registered there at his parents place-takes it up there to
visit-because where his parents are residents, there's no emissions.

>>Signed,
>>Confused in Costa Mesa
>>(aka Laura G.)
>>>
>>>From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
>>>Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:11:20 -0400
>>>To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
>>>Subject: PASSED DEQ
>>>

>>>I am a poorer man today. Had to pay for passing the DEQ test here in
Oregon.

>>>3rd try. Got a local ex BL mechanic and he tweaked it to pass. Got the
Hydocarbons way down at the expense of the CO which was really low.

>>>So I set for the next 2 years and hope that they roll the 25 year limit
so I don't have to go through this next time....>

href="http://www.mail2web.com/";>http://www.mail2web.com/</a>">http://www.mai
l2web.com/">http://www.mail2web.com/</a></a>
href="http://www.yourhosting.com/";>http://www.yourhosting.com/</a>">http://w
ww.yourhosting.com/">http://www.yourhosting.com/</a></a>