Fw: [Fwd: Fwd: FIGHTING BACK!! CONSUMERS CRUSH THE OIL COMPANIES!]

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [Fwd: Fwd: FIGHTING BACK!! CONSUMERS CRUSH THE OIL COMPANIES!]
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:02:49 -0500
A very lengthy message, but it may just work???
Unfortunately, we have no Shell Stations in this
area!!

 Current Grand Haven, Michigan gas prices = $2.10 per gallon (regular
unleaded)!!
> >  In the spring of 2000......crude oil cost went up...
> >  In May & June of 2000...the oil companies decided to price gouge every
American.
> >  IN JULY OF 2000, WE WILL FIGHT BACK.....JULY 4TH TO BE EXACT!!!
> > >                 JULY 4TH... INDEPENDENCE   DAY!
> >  NOT BECAUSE OF TEA....BECAUSE OF THE PRICE GOUGING OIL COMPANIES!
 >  The Federal government has found that the oil companies are price
gouging the American people....we will not wait for the government to
investigate, ponder, and try to deter the oil companies from over charging
Americans.
> >  WE WILL CORRECT THE PROBLEM RIGHT NOW!
 >  We will honor the January 3, 2000, federal state & local taxes of .46
per gallon.
 >  We will honor the January 3, 2000, oil co. cost and profit margin of .24
per  gallon.
>  We will honor the current crude oil cost from the middle east of .64 per
gallon.
>  We will honor  the January 3, 2000,  dealers cost and profit margin of
.08 per gallon.
>  We will honor a misc. .03 per gallon due to different state taxes & misc.
costs.
>  $1.45 per gallon  (regular no lead)
>  How will we dictate the price that we are willing to pay for a limited
natural resource?
>  The following procedure will bring the price gouging oil
companies back in line.
> > >  THE FOLLOWING OIL COMPANIES HAVE RECEIVED THIS LETTER:
>  EXXON --- BRITISH PETROLEUM---STANDARD OIL---MARATHON -- SHELL
OIL---TOTAL---MOBIL---SUNOCO OIL
>  IF THE OIL COMPANIES DO NOT MEET OUR CONSUMER DEMANDS THEN  WE SHALL
STRIKE THESE COMPANIES. THE FIRST COMPANY BEING:
>  WE WILL STRIKE SHELL OIL COMPANY UNTIL ITS DOORS CLOSE OR IT MEETS OUR
PRICE DEMAND OF $1.45 PER GALLON.
>  WE MUST BUY FUEL.....THAT IS OUR WEAKNESS AS CONSUMERS...
> HOWEVER IF  THE PRICE GOUGING CONTINUES....WE WILL DRAG THE  MAJOR OIL
COMPANIES DOWN WITH US.
> THIS WOULD ALLOW SMALLER OIL COMPANIES A LARGER MARKET SHARE.  AND
HOPEFULLY THEY WILL DISCOVER THAT PRICE GOUGING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NOT
> WORK.
> AS A RESULT OF OUR STRIKE AGAINST SHELL; ONE OF TWO THINGS WILL OCCUR.
> >      A) SHELL  WILL CLOSE ITS DOORS OR
> >      B)   SHELL WILL BRING THE COST OF FUEL TO $1.45 PER GALLON AND MOST
CONSUMERS WILL BUY FROM THEM. ( THEY WILL THEN HAVE THE CHEAPEST  FUEL)
AS A RESULT;  COMPETITORS WILL CUT PRICES TO COMPETE WITH SHELL.
>   IF SCENARIO (A) HAPPENS:  WE WILL THEN PICK ANOTHER OIL COMPANY TO
STRIKE.
>  THEN ANOTHER...THEN ANOTHER ETC....GIVING NEW OIL  COMPANIES A CHANCE TO
BE FAIR WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THE OIL COMPANIES WILL NOT SIT
BACK AND FALL!
>   IF SCENARIO (B) HAPPENS:  EVERYONE IS HAPPY
>>   BY JULY 4TH 2000, THE AVERAGE PRICE OF GAS MUST BE $1.45 PER GALLON.
     WE DEMAND THIS PRICE OR LOWER AT THE PUMP. IF THIS DEMAND IS NOT MET BY
JULY 4TH 2000, IT SHALL BE REQUIRED THAT NO CONSUMERS BUY GAS AT ANY SHELL
GAS STATION. BUY YOUR GAS ANYWHERE EXCEPT SHELL!
>>  SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS, RELATIVES, CO-WORKERS, CALL RADIO STATIONS TALK
RADIO, NEWSPAPERS......PASS THIS  INFORMATION ALONG!