Round the World Rally

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Round the World Rally
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:43:53 -0600
Well, the weather is nice enough to be working on my garage extension -
the "Spitfire Hangar", and its nice enough to be working on the Spitfire
building project, and its nice enough to be doing a lot of other
necessary jobs around the place, but.....

I'm off to see the Round the World Rally cars at Banff, Alberta,Canada.
They arrived last night, are resting there today and leave early
tomorrow morning.   Its about an 80 mile drive from Calgary into the
Rockies, but the weather up there is so unpredictable that I don't plan
to take the Spitfire without its working roof.

I'll take lots of pictures.  I won't be putting them up on my pages, but
will be sending them to John Black - the guy who's been keeping us all
updated on rally progress. I think he has a rally page.

Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,
Calgary, Canada