Re: Radiator Leak

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Leak
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:23:39 -0700
Doug,
Tomorrow, I am supposed to pick up my Mk1 radiator from a local shop who is
installing a new core.  The price is $195 plus tax.  I
should have the equivalent of a new one for about $75 less than vickie brit
charges.  ANd no ridiculous shipping charges.  Any
competent radiator shop can repair your radiator.  The unit is not different
from any normal period radiator.

Regards,
Joe