Any listers in Rhode Island?

To: "Spitfire List (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Any listers in Rhode Island?
From: "Greg Hendrix" <gahendrix@att.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:59:35 -0400
Hello all,

Well, my '74 Spit has a LONG way to go before it's road-worthy, so I've been
bitten by the need to satisfy my desire to tool around in a Spit before I
retire (and I haven't quite hit 40 yet!)

I've located what appears to be a very clean '80 Spitfire in Rhode Island,
but unfortunately, that's a haul from the Philadelphia suburbs for a
look-see. Is there anyone up in that neck of the woods that would be
interested in doing a qualifying inspection? I would, of course, be willing
to compensate as needed for your time and trouble.

If you are willing to help, please contact me off-list (soon, as I leave Sat
morning for a week-long trip).

Greg Hendrix
Downingtown, PA
'74 Spitfire (in traction and on a respirator, still)