Missouri All British Car Show

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Missouri All British Car Show
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 20:14:00 EDT
Thought I would let the list know about a British car show coming up in
August. My local British car club, GOBMC, is putting on it's first annual all
British car and cycle show August 18,19, and 20th. We are a small club right
now, having started last October, but we hope to have a fun show for everyone
in the area or just passing through. The show's location is on the square in
Carthage, Missouri. It's a small town in the southwest corner of the state,
not far from the Kansas or Oklahoma borders. Right now we have a large block
of rooms reserved at a very nice hotel in Carthage if anyone is interested.
If any one would like more information PLEASE feel free to e-mail me off the
list at fodfarts@cs.com. As of right now, my 64 Spit will be the only one
there and only two other Triumphs that I know will be attending. I would
really like a trophy, but I would rather see more Spitfires there even if it
means more competition. Anyone interested please let me know.
                                                        Brad Wolfe