oil filter problem solved

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil filter problem solved
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 22:01:03 -0500
I'd like to thank everyone who replied to my oil filter inquiry.

I'd also like to extend an extra thanks to billg on this list, who sold me
an oil filter(beck arnley), WITH an adaptor! of all my oil filter purchases,
I never recieved one of these. It's different(same thread on each side) than
the one I currently own. This time I will douse everything in oil, only hand
tighten.

As for NAPA oil filters, I swore id never use them again after seeing two
pop after running the engine for a few secs. I was going to install it
today, but instead got stuck playing Mortal Kombat. Theres always the
holiday tho.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net
now with fortified commentaries