A Tale of Two Parcel Shelves

To: "Spitfire \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Tale of Two Parcel Shelves
From: "John Weber" <weberjm@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:52:03 -0700
Or...

A Tale of One, And a Beg for the Other!

I found a source for 4 ply cardboard (non-weather treated) for the LH
parcel shelf.
I have the old one, so I can drill the rivets, lay it out flat, and
make a template to reproduce.  The sheet of 4 ply is almost a perfect
match for the OEM, albiet a white color.  Spray paint will fix that,
and the occasional wetness that it is bound to experience.
BTW, the 32x40 sheet of board was found at a local Beards (framing
shop) and cost $6.90 total (no tax in OR).  I figure I can have the LH
parcel shelf templated, cut, assembled, glued, riveted and painted in
about 2 hours.

Now for the beg.  Does anyone have a template for the RH parcel shelf?
Mine was in about 9 pieces and I threw them (stupidly) away.

I'll let the list know of the outcome of this.

John
'75 Spit