Plug wires that fit

To: "Spitfires@autox.team.net" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plug wires that fit
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 21:31:50 -0500
Hi all
    Installed Plug Wires that fit on the 63.  They are from Accel . It
is thier universal kit. I got part number 5040R

    You cut to size, then crimp on the ends that go to the cap with the
tool they supply. They are 8mm (Beefy) and I chose Red to match the
engine color. they come in yellow and Blue.  I think Black also.

Check them out under the "engine page" of the 63 Spitfire  Bottom Row,
pic 1 & 2. You can click on them to bring up a larger Picture (Thanks
for the HTML info Alan) Large pictures are about 100k.

 www.spitfires.iwarp.com/

THnx
Pat