argh

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: argh
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:54:54 -0500
I was going to take the Spitfire today and drive on down to the MN Triumphs
meeting, but no go.

I turn the key and I get nothing more than a click from the starter. Now I
swore when I turned off the car last Sunday and put it in the garage, the
headlights,etc  were off. I checked the battery terminals, and they were
good.

Anyone? I also had the alternator properly hooked up on the plug, but I have
no idea why the battery would conk out after 1 drive. Maybe it's time i
check the alternator again.

Oh well, I'm not the only Minnesotan with problems enroute to the meeting...

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net
now with fortified commentaries