Re: Damper Oil

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Damper Oil
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:33:52 -0400
OK so I go out running at lunchtime and ones mind comes up with the craziest
ideas when work empties out of your head.
 But, take the piston out the carb, fill with oil. partially blow up a balloon
and slip the neck of the balloon over the top so that the air pressure forces
the oil out wherever it is leaking from!

Alan