Re: Beep-beep

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beep-beep
From: Thearthurhsmith@cs.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:21:39 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/00 9:51:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
eyates@enteract.com writes:

> don't hover in anyone's blind spot, or be in the left lane of a
>  multilane road when not necessary.

I spend a lot of driving time in my Ford Aerostar and after cutting off a que
tip in a 'Volvo' I now lean forward to use the mirror to see down the lane on
my left before I pull out. There's a lot of smeggers that like to hover in
that blind spot. I also have one of those panoramic mirrors and still there
is a few that will pull up and then stay at the speed I'm going.