Re: Koni, Spax difference?

To: "Dave Chu" <dave@ece.concordia.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Koni, Spax difference?
From: "Bill Munts" <bmunts@iol-12.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 18:07:08 -0500
I use the Spax on my Spit.  I got them when I started autocrossing a lot and
found them to be very good.  I wish I had spent the extra money for the
adjustable spring seats.  If you go with the Spax pay attention to which way
the adjustment valve faces when you install them or you will have a tough
time getting to the adjuster.  You may wan to talk with Ted Schumacher at
TSI as I believe he sells Spax and Carrera shocks for the Spits.  I have
heard that the Carreras are very good shocks and would consider them if
buying shocks today.

Best of Luck

Bill Munts
'70 Mk3 Spitfire