Re: Mk I Taillight Gasket-

To: "Chris Sharp" <sharpc@interaxs.net>,
Subject: Re: Mk I Taillight Gasket-
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 00:51:12 -0700
Chris,

Little tidbits like these are invaluable. Thanks.  I'm filing this kind of
stuff away for future reference...

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW (and practically DEAD Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!