Re: RE: spit spotting

To: reid.w.simmons@intel.com
Subject: Re: RE: spit spotting
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Aug 2 2000 15:55:29 GMT-0600
I don;t have a celebrity Spitfire-but I have sat in a celebrity TR6!

There's a classic cars lot in the San Fernando Valley (Van Nuys or
Encino-something like that.) And he had John Rhys-Davies white TR6. Not an
especially nice car. The lot owner (who has restored vintage pick-ups for
people like Tori Spelling) said he thought Rhys-Davies had decided to sell
because he couldn't get in the car anymore!

Laura G.