A route to TRF Summer Party

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: A route to TRF Summer Party
From: frandrum@voicenet.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:51:58 US/Eastern
Hi All,
We are making the drive from Warminster to the Roadster Factory Summer Party on
Friday the
11th and would like an alternate route than the PA TPK.

There's something unsettling about looking to the left at 75 mph and seeing the
hubcap of
an 18 wheeler up against your nose.

Has anyone thought about an alternate route from the Philadelphia area?  Maybe
Route 422.
If anyone has made the trip previously, I would appreciate an estimate on how
long it
took.

Is anyone caravanning?

Thanks for the help.