Re: Weber On ! Dude

To: "Patrick Baize" <speedracre@netzero.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber On ! Dude
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 16:59:36 -0700
Welcome to the DGV club, Pat!  The PO fitted a Weber on my Spitfire, but it
was really out of tune and the linkage was bodged when I got it.  Now that
it's set up properly, I'm really enjoying it.  And yes, when the secondary
kicks in, the sound is cool!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!