RE: sacralige or ????

To: "'Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou'" <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: RE: sacralige or ????
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:09:32 -0500
IMHO !
I've owned both, a 66 B and my present 71 Spit.
There is a difference in the "feel" . When I'm in the Spit it feels like I
am part of the car if that makes sense. I felt a little insulated in the B,
it might be due to the B being larger and heavier, but I feel like I wear
the Spit and I was along for the ride in the B.
I wrecked the B, a lady in a 76 Chevy Caprice pulled in front of me and I
hit the left rear quarter of that TANK. The B went under the chevy as far
back as the engine block. I wasn't hurt, scared the poop out of me but if I
have had the same thing with the Spit I have no doubt that I would have had
some leg damage.

So, I like the Spit between the two, but given a choice against a MGB-C with
the six cylinder.... well that's another Horse power story.