RE: AUD4B

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: AUD4B
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:47:34 -0700
Great!  I love those LeMans and especially the Macao Spitfires.  I wonder
how much it set him back?  Too bad he didn't have it in time to show it at
VTR2000 here in Portland.

Gee, a nice project would be to take a "beater" Spitfire and make it into a
replica of a Le Mans or Macao Spitfire.  Well, I guess I just added project
number 197 to my Triumph "to do" list (I'm currently on project number 10).

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)