RE: UK Holiday (Rimmer Bros)

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: UK Holiday (Rimmer Bros)
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:09:18 -0700
I couldn't raise anyone either.  I wanted to check on an order.

So can anyone tell me if cans of spray paint can be shipped by air?  I order
several cans along with stainless steel headers and some other parts from
Rimmer about three weeks ago.  I got the headers and other parts but not the
paint.  I was wondering if the spray paint had to take another means of
transportation.  There was a large band of tape around the box with the
words "Re-packed by DHL" on it.

TIA

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)