ADU 4 B : Was : AUD4B

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: ADU 4 B : Was : AUD4B
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:00:15 +0100

Jigsaw racing are currently working on a project to build a faithful replica
of a LeMans Spitfire, using hand formed alloy panels where appropriate. I
have seen the car as it develops at several Triumph shows this year, and it
does look very impressive. Jigsaw are manufacturing fibreglass copies of all
the panelwork, or they will produce alloy copies to order - take a seat when
you ask them for a price! I understand that the correct 8-port heads for the
1147 engine are also being reproduced elsewhere. Now if I had a lot of spare
money which needed a home......
        Cheers,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupé Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupé
\________________________/  1961 Herald 1200 Coupé
 | |                  | |   1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 |_|                  |_|   1973 Spitfire MkIV
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
Join The Herald Mailing List at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/triumph_herald