RE: master cylinder rebuild

To: "'Jeff Gruber'" <jgruber@demainsoft.com>, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: master cylinder rebuild
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:59:05 -0500
Did you lube it with fluid when you put it back in ?

It should be tight, if not it will leak like my engine !

It should be a little tough to get in, everything is new and stuff so like I
said it should give some resistance.
Make sure you bench bleed it good.

If you have a Mighty Vac you don't need to bench bleed it.

I just switched my brake system over this past weekend over to Silicone.
Bleed that baby just fine with that Vac thing. Best $25.00 I spent !