Dual gauge source?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Dual gauge source?
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
Not Smith gauges but...

My '98 Pegasus Auto Racing Supply catalog
(pegasus@execpc.com) 1-800-688-6946 WI, lists Racetech
competition mechanical gauges.  Ad copy says they are
OE on most British made formula cars.

All are 2 1/16" dia, black face, non-illuminated (not
so good :(  ). Dual oil pres/ water temp is $130.  If
capillary tube on temp gauge is broken, gauge cannot
be repaired...

Single Oil press gauge is $45 to $55 depending on
pressure range covered.

They look fairly Smith like in the little B&W photo.

Jason
GT6+

--- Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com> wrote:

> > Hey all, just got off the phone with a local parts
> > supplier. I had ordered a mechanical oil pressure
> > gauge for my '78 Spitfire. Bad news-XK has
> > discontinued the Smith's line for some reason
they'd
> > rather not say. So, whilst Marty searches for this
> > gauge from some other source (not giving me much
> > hope, frankly) I thought I'd put out an SOS-even
if

http://invites.yahoo.com/