Datsun Roadster

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Roadster
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:34:44 EDT
Greetings:
A neighbor stopped by today an offered me a Datsun 1600 Roadster for free.  I
have one wife, one Jaguar, 7 Triumphs, 2 Buicks, and a van.  If I took the
car, I would still have 11 vehicles, but one less wife.  I told him I would
try to sell it for him on the Internet lists, and if no takers, perhaps Ebay.

Therefore, if anyone is interested, please email me an offer, or ask
questions.  I have seen the car, but not recently.  As I recall, it had some
body damage and typical rust.  I'll be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday, but
could probably take photos and email them Thursday or Friday.  If you are
interested, let me know what to look for.  I'm sending this to the saloons,
spits, triumphs, and Datsun lists.
Bill Brockschmidt
Springfield, IL