Best prices on mufflers?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Best prices on mufflers?
From: Ken Strayhorn <ken@dukecomm.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:43:23 -0400
Friends -

Thanks to the guys to responded to last week's
query about mufflers for my '72 Spit. This week's
question is who has the best prices for a stock
muffler and front pipe.

Or, should I just buy the muffler and have the
front pipe fabricated from the header back to
the muffler?

Sorry to plague the list with what are simple
questions, but I'm sorry to report that not
a single one of the catalogues I ordered last
month has arrived yet, and I'm getting impatient
to put this car back on the road.

Also of note: I am still parting out a '77 1500
Spit I acquired from the back yard of a friend.
Alas, it was stored under a tarp and the rust
has reached terminal levels. Most of the parts
have been spoken for by my local Triumph buddies,
but if you have a special need or want, please
drop me an email.

Best regards, fall driving weather is just
around the corner -

Ken Strayhorn
Hillsborough NC