Re: side marker lamps for 1500's & IV's

To: rtgetzinger@scif.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: side marker lamps for 1500's & IV's
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:20:06 +0100

Rob, can't help with a source for these gaskets, but (as someone else suggested)
side marker lamps were only present on US cars as far as I know.

My car, which is mostly UK spec, did have them when I first got it, and I got
some "oohs" and "ahs" rom other club members when they saw, since none of them
had them.  I like them - as well as an aditional safety feature, I thought they
looked good.  Since then, I had my bonnet replaced by a local LBC garage, and
(stupidly) assumed that he'd keep them, whereas he had other ideas and threw
them out, so I'm now back to standard UK spec.

Dean