Re: service intervals

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: service intervals
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:34:53 -0400
Ever look at the service recommendations for a "modern" Harley motorcycle?...

>>> "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net> 08/22 11:04 AM >>>

Speaking of service intervals.  I was looking at an ad for some type of
miracle engine goo from the beginning of the century and they were talking
how it reduced the need for valve jobs to every 7,000 miles!  I also have an
old Kendall motor oil ad that reads the "2,000 mile motor oil".  Can you
imagine taking the car in for a valve job every few months now?  of course
then people didn't put on that many miles.

John