Re: Flex Coupling In!

To: "R.D. Waid" <msp01091@isd.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flex Coupling In!
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:40:52 -0400
My '72 had Girling DeCarbon rear shocks.  These have a grey plastic
outer shield.  One day several years ago I was bored and replaced
them with Monroes or whatever.  I recently found the originals
in a box of junk and realized that they were still fine...

Armstrong is a common British brand of shocks, I believe.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

P.S.: Monroe actually makes a shock for the front.  Don't buy them;
they suck.