OK, so my garage is full!

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: OK, so my garage is full!
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 17:30:36 -0500
Greetings, fellow listers!

The GT6 is home.  The flatbed deposited it safely in my driveway.  With a
little judicious cleaning of the garage, it will fit right in.  One Spit,
one GT6, and four motorcycles in the garage, other cars sit outside.  Works
for me!

With a commission number of KF1227LO, and an engine number of KF20945UE, I'm
assuming it isn't the original engine.  The numbers seem too far apart, plus
it doesn't have OD (no switch on the shift lever)  Does this make sense, or
am I off the mark?

Well, I'm off to take the "before" pictures, then for a spin in the Spit.
Sounds like a good day.

BillG
1974 Spitfire than drives
1971 GT6 than doesn't