re: PCV on 74 Spit?

To: rtgetzinger@scif.com, "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: PCV on 74 Spit?
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:06:44 -0400
A PCV valve is really nothing but a air flow regulating valve.
The carb itself provides the same function, where
the fat hose form the canister and valve cover connects to it.

If a pedantic mechanic insisted on seeing a PCV valve, you
could probably point to the plastic fitting on the carb
where the fat hose attaches...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit