Re: Spitfires for sale

To: Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfires for sale
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:43:31 -0400
Hello,

The interior shot of the '73 car shows what looks like a leatherette boot
that is covering the base of the parking brake handle.  This looks
a bit classier than the stock rubber boot that was on the MK IV and
early 1500 cars.  (It looks like it fits over the ribber boot.)

Does anyone know if this is an aftermarket item or a factory option?
Or was it some PO's own creation?

BTW, the particular photo I am talking about is:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1162224&a=8741283&p=28340663

Doug Braun
'72 Spit