Re: Soggy Trousers

To: "Laura.G" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Soggy Trousers
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2000 11:12:58 -0500
Laura.G@141.com on 19Sep2000 03:48 PM

Is that the seal that should be along that piece where the latches are? Where
 would one get such a thing? Would that be the piece in the SpitBits catalogue,
 pg 13, # 629584? (All three of my spits have spat like that-never saw a seal
 on
 them...)

That's the part number I have for the hood seal, in any catalogue.  Yes, I
 think everyone should have one, I find it strange that you haven't had one on
 any of your spits.  Should just stick to the rail at the front of the hood.
 Oh well, you live in California, I wouldn't have thought it was such an issue
 there anyway...
Happy (dry) motoring,

Richard and Daffy