RE: Parts Needed

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: RE: Parts Needed
From: "Tim Doyle" <tdoyle3@berkshire.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:39:04 -0400
What?  No body tub?  What about the frame?

Actually the intent of my message was to inquire as to the possible location
of some old parts that could use a kind loving home on my MKI.  I intend to
pay for the parts and shipping, just don't want to pay full price for dealer
stuff is all.  I thought some of the listers out there might have a box of
parts lying around that is maybe getting in the way and could use a few
extra bucks as well as the (I hope) satisfaction of helping out a fellow
enthusiast.

Tim