Re: First Production Spit

To: Brad Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: First Production Spit
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:40:38 -0700
Brad,
I have requested that the owner if 1FCL keep me posted and send photos during
the restoration.  I will share whatever I get with the
list.

Yes, I have the last Spit (TFADW5AT009898), registered.  It is an inca yellow
RHD model that now resides in the British Motor Industry
Heritage Trust Museum at Gaydon.  It was registered by John Macartney.

Regards,
Joe