Parts Washers

To: Chris Taylor <spitfire@worldchat.com>
Subject: Parts Washers
From: flinters <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:23:20 -0800 (PST)
Got a bonus check coming soon and I was thinking of my next shop tool
purchase.  Probably a 20 or 40 gallon parts washer.  I've wanted one for
quite a while and washing parts in a 5 gallon bucket gets old
fast.  Surprisingly they aren't horribly expensive either at around $150
or so.  What's the advantage of a 40 gallon over 20?  And what solvent do
you folks prefer?   Back in my NAPA days, we used standard diesel fuel for
the solvent since it wouldn't catch fire and worked well.  Then the
residue went into the oil furnace to heat the place.  Definately not the
most environmentally friendly way.

-Vegaman Dan
-68 Spitui!

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *