Re: Color Code

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Color Code
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:50:29 -0600
Thanks, Listers.  I now have all the color code data for Carmine Red.  I'll
soon be checking locally to see if nitrocellulose lacquer (e.g., "Duco") is
still available in this current date and age.  Yeah, I know, I'm dating
myself - the last full-car paint-jobs I've done were back in the  low-tech
40's - 50's - 60's, when things were simpler (basically only two choices -
either "Duco" lacquer or "Dulux" enamel.)

Thanks again,  Ree Gurley in Silver Spring, MD  -  78 Spit  FM73070U O