Parts Washers, pt II

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Parts Washers, pt II
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:19:45 -0800
        I'm still at a crossroads between a 20-40 tank.  I could afford the 40
gallon, but not sure anything on a Spit would require the larger tank and
space is always a concern in the garage.  Need to decide fairly soon which
to go for.

        Also, this is a stupid question, but I'll ask it- how much solvent will
20 or 40 gallon unit take?  The obvious answer is 20 or 40 gallons, but I
can't see how that much fluid could possible fit in those tanks.  How much
is actually put in there?  At what level in the tank?  Curious, curious,
curious.

-Vegaman Dan
-68 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |