Re: Combustion chamber volumes

To: Mike Chambers <mikech@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: Combustion chamber volumes
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:08:14 -0700
Mike, I have not seen that number before.  THe 1500 heads I have say 218139.

Here is something that you might find more revealing.

The distance between the head surface and the top of the combustion chamber of
the two heads are as follows:

1500   5/8"
1296   3/8"

So, with a quarter inch difference, it is nod difficult to tell which is which,
unless of course the head has previously been shaved.

Joe

P.S. At 45 cc, I expect there might have been some shaving on that head in the
past.