Pertronix ignitor for sale

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Pertronix ignitor for sale
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:55:26 -0800
Hi,

I have a new in the box ,never used pertronix ignitor model  LU-141
which fits the Lucas 45DM4 and 25DM4 distributor.  The 45DM4 is the
model used on the late model spits that has the square amplifier box
mounted to the side of the distributor.  I am planning on posting it on
e-bay over Thanksgiving, but I will sell it to anyone on the list that
wants it for $50.00.  This is half price compared to what I have seen it
listed in the catalogs for.  The unit has the factory warranty card and
is warranted by Pertronix for 30 months.  If anyone is interested please
drop me a line.

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell