Re: Chrome or black trim ?? comment?

Subject: Re: Chrome or black trim ?? comment?
From: Len Lubbers <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:50:23 -0500
My '79 has painted trim.  I know because I paid for it.  The black was pretty
faded when I got it, so I had the shop paint it ... black, of course.  Are you
all suggesting that I could have simply steel wooled it down to shiny SS?  (with
the exception of the horse shoes which felt to be made of cast something or
other.)

Len Lubbers
'79 Spitfire
Ottawa, Ontario